Hello,

I've been doing the wicketstuff-core builds since May 2010 and I've been pretty selfish in that I only added myself to the list of users allowed to publish org.wicketstuff artifacts through the oss.sonatype.org infrastructure.

My wife had twin boys this past January so I have found that my available free time has suddenly gone to zero.

I'd like to find one or more volunteers to take over the release process for wicketstuff-core or at least part of it (Maybe one person per branch) so that releases are more regular again.

The best way for frequent releases is to take some piece of your application and then put it into wicketstuff then when you need new features, etc for a real work release you are extremely motivated to cut a wicketstuff-core release :)

I will still keep the ci.wicketstuff.org jenkins instance running and hopefully in a few months I will have better time management and can get back into doing some releases myself.

Next Steps:
1. create an account at https://issues.sonatype.org then sent me your username and I will update the ticket and get your account permissioned to be able to release org.wicketstuff artifacts.

Thanks,

Mike