Ok:)
I allready have an solution for this and now i can change it, so that i will
still work with wicket6 too..

Thank you:)

Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> schrieb:

Hi Michael,

This is improved in Wicket 6.x to:
public <T, S> FilterToolbar(final DataTable<T, S> table, final
FilterForm<T> form,
                final IFilterStateLocator<T> stateLocator)

T is the type of the model object
S is the type of the sorting parameter

Wicket 1.5.x cannot be changed because it is an API break.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend