Hi Joachim,

Some projects are not migrated to Wicket 6 and that's why they are
excluded from the parent pom.xml.
When someone needs a project (s)he migrates it and re-enables it in
the parent pom.xml.

Why a project is not removed - because you don't know when someone
would volunteer to migrate it.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend