Thanks for looking into this! It is fixed, but I doubt this can be
fixed automatically in the release script, as the mvn
release:update-versions functionality doesn't update the dependencies
to the newer versions, and it looks like the version-maven-plugin
won't help either (though I'd like to be proven wrong here).

Martijn