On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Cedric Gatay <gata...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great, if you want help for 7.x don't hesitate to tell what I can do ;).

I remember yours and Michael Mosmann's offer and I was going to follow up
:-)

How to help:
Pick a task from the Roadmap wiki page or from Jira with "Fix Version" =
7.0.
Implement it (+ tests when possible) and make a Pull Request at GitHub
(apache/wicket). We do not own the GitHub repo but it is easy to pull from
your repos and apply the code. It is also easy to make code reviews and
comment.
Add a comment to the ticket in Jira when you start on it. Just to prevent
two or more people working on the same thing.

I'll create (in a moment) a page for the migration guide. There we have to
explain every change that will break anyhow an application running on 6.x -
with short code samples for the old API + the new one.