Hi,
I second what Bertrand said. I think having more statelessness in core
Wicket ajax. I think this is the way to go since it eases deployment of
"large" instance of our applications. However there is a big pile of work
for this, so if Wicket 7 is said to be released soon, I guess we'd better
postpone this.

PS : glad to help, and willing to help more ;)

Regards,

__
Cedric Gatay (@Cedric_Gatay <http://twitter.com/Cedric_Gatay>)
http://code-troopers.com | http://www.bloggure.info | http://cedric.gatay.fr