Hi,

In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5833 I propose to add a new
method to
org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.registry.IWebSocketConnectionRegistry
to return all we bsocket connections per user session.

This is an API break - with
org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.WebSocketSettings#setConnectionRegistry()
the application may provide custom impl.

I've prefered to stop break the APIs and release 7.0.0 sooner but even
without API breaks we keep delaying it.

So I want to ask other devs what do you prefer to be the policy ?

- no more API breaks if they are not really/urgently needed (as Andrea's
refactoring of ICrypt)

- no more API breaks if there is a workaround (WICKET-5833 could be worked
around with a custom IWSCRegistry and casting in the user code)

- make API break because we are still in Milestone phase

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov