Thank you Martin and Tobias!

Great! The entry is gone! :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Am 15.11.2015 um 21:49 schrieb Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>:

And finally I've found the proper way to delete the post!
Before I was using block/flag but today by chance I've found the delete
button! :-)

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
wrote:

I just filtered it again.
I have no better ideas how to remove it but to submit new entries so that
this one goes down :-)

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Tobias Soloschenko <