Hi,
thanks a lot!
Be careful with the "x-frame-options=deny". It will break ajax file uploads
within your applications (which are implemented using an iframe). You could set
it to "sameorigin" to make ajax file uploads work again, but I didn't have the
chance to test if this changes the ranking in mozillas test.

Regards,
Martin