Hi Martin,

I dont want to retire jQuery in an "get it out asap" approach, but more closely
migrate away from it slowly... I mean, if you ditch jQuery it would still be
needed by my own apps and a load of others, too - as it just here yet :)
Basically Emond got a great idea about that!

In its own way, jQuery 3.x is breaking with backwards-compatiblity; Ditching IE
is one thing, but also older mobile ones will break. Plus: once on 3.x you
can't easily use older plugins

I dont care if 1.12.x is used or 3.x - but 3.x will break much more than 1.12.x
would...