Hi,

in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6348 the way how to react on
onSelectionChanged(Object object) got changed to now a usage of

// Wicket 7.x
new CheckBox("id", model) {
    protected boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {
        return true;
        }

    protected void onSelectionChanged(Boolean newSelection) {
        // do something, page will be rerendered;
    }
};

// Wicket 8.x
new CheckBox("id", model)
.add(new FormComponentUpdatingBehavior() {
    protected void onUpdate() {
        // do something, page will be rerendered;
    }

    protected void onError(RuntimeException ex) {
        super.onError(ex);
    }
});

My Problem is now that I try to get brix cms to compile and I have a code in
there as:

form.add(new DropDownChoice<String>("tileType", new PropertyModel<String>(this,
"newTileTypeName"), new TileTypeNamesModel(),
                new TileTypeNameRenderer()) {
[....]

            @Override
            protected void onSelectionChanged(String tileTypeName) {
               [...]
            }

        }.setRequired(true));

How can one access the String tileTypeName now in usage of the new
FormComponentUpdatingBehaviour as the onUpdate there has no parameter at all ???

Best,

KB