Github user solomax commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/235

    IDateConverter is removed, Will try to add additional tests as soon as I
get more free time

    BTW how are you running wicket-examples? it fail to start for me :(
    `mvn jetty:run`

    ```
    [WARNING]
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: WELD-ENV-000033: Invalid bean archive
scanning result - found multiple results with the same reference:
/home/solomax/work/wicket/wicket-examples/target/classes
        at
org.jboss.weld.environment.deployment.discovery.AbstractDiscoveryStrategy.performDiscovery(AbstractDiscoveryStrategy.java:96)
        at
org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.WeldServletLifecycle.createDeployment(WeldServletLifecycle.java:311)
        at
org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.WeldServletLifecycle.initialize(WeldServletLifecycle.java:163)
        at
org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.EnhancedListener.onStartup(EnhancedListener.java:61)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.plus.annotation.ContainerInitializer.callStartup(ContainerInitializer.java:140)

    ```

---