Hi,

Martin moved the implementation to wicketstuff, so developers can still use the old implementation in their project.

I've fixed some things so it is still working with Wicket 8:

    https://github.com/wicketstuff/wicket1.5-tree/commits/master

wicket1.5-tree isn't part of wicketstuff-code because - as its name implies - it is legacy and people should move away from it.

Have fun
Sven