A quick recap of what I did yesterday:

- Wicket 8 has been release but I have to send the official announce yet.
- I've created a new branch called wicket-8.x for the development of the
8.x version
- master branch now contains what I did in branch wicket-9.x to make all
the code base buildable with Java 9 or later.
- I've changed the buildbot config to include the new branch wicket-8.x and
to use java 9 for master. Unfortunately buildbot seems not to like the new
configuration I did and I'm trying to figure out why.

That's all for now, I'will send the announce mail ASAP and I will publish
an article about Wicket 8 on dzone Java once the announce has been sent.

Andrea.