Hi,

I had a bit of spare time, here's the pull request: https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/379

Cheers,
Tobias

Hi,

I wasn't even aware of that method ;).

We had that method for ages that way now, but if you care to create a jira issue and pull request, we'll gladly add the internal-use-warning to it.

Have fun
Sven

On 31.07.19 09:27, Tobias Gierke wrote:
Hi,

While browsing the Wicket source code, a colleague of mine came across this public method.  I wonder what's the use-case for it .. seems it's only getting called from CookieUtils. Maybe it should have a JavaDoc comment stating that it is internal use only ?

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Gierke
Software Developer

Voipfuture GmbH   Wendenstr. 4   20097 Hamburg   Germany
Phone +49 40 688 9001 64   Fax +49 40 688 9001 99   www.voipfuture.com
Managing Directors   Jan Bastian   Eyal Ullert
Commercial Court AG Hamburg   HRB 109896   VAT ID DE263738086