Hi Sven and Andrea!

I'd suggest pure CSS popup handled by wicket ajax. Maybe very simple js to
add some class to the body (for example to add a blur).

```
    <i class="icon-window-close" id="popup__close"></i>
```

```
body.has-popup {
    overflow: hidden;
}
body.has-popup>.container {
    filter: blur(5px);
    overflow: hidden;
}
#popup {
    overflow-y: auto;
}
#popup__close {
    display: none;
}
#popup__content {
    max-width: 700px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    background: #222222AA;
    padding: 10px;
}
#popup.open {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100vw; height: 100vh;
    left: 0; top: 0;
}
#popup.open .popup__outer {
    display: flex;
    justify-content: center;
    flex-direction: column;
    min-height: 100%;
    margin-bottom: 50px; /* fix issue with chrome control bar */
}
#popup.open #popup__close {
    position: fixed;
    top: 20px; right: 20px;