Hi,

Right now I have no enough knowledge to vote in this feature. One thing I
didn't like, and I already mentioned it before, is some of us were waiting
for 9.x to be released some time ago (at least a few months ago I was
preparing some branch of our application and ported it to 9.x, after asking
about release plans) and all of the sudden this feature is introduced and
all sub-frameworks depending on Wicket will have to be adapted. Thus in
practice the release of 9.x. by itself, with new CSS feature, will not
bring any immediate value to many users as this will break most existing
applications.

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro