Hi,

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 6:17 AM Tobias Soloschenko
<tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> to my opinion they just want to contribute to Wicket. I would simply
> explain how the process of contribution works at ASF (PRs, etc.) and give
> them some information what challenges we were faced with till now.

IMO we should explain that the CSP support has been already added in 9.x
and to close this forgotten JIRA ticket.
Then if they still think there are ways to improve the current
implementation they are very welcome to contribute!

@Andrew feel free to point them to this discussion. One can join at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rbd8b1500fff1140d136a08e35cf8c0f5cf200bf8a60b6a58204ef9a7%40%3Cdev.wicket.apache.org%3E