I'm sorry not to be able to cast a vote: I kept for a few months a branch
of our main application in synchrony with 9.x milestones but after so much
delay and pressure from our project I gave up. As soon as 9.0 is out, and
our internal schedule allows it, I will migrate our project to 9.0 and
provide feedback for further 9.x. releases.

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro