Guten Tag Sven Meier,
am Montag, 31. August 2020 um 18:13 schrieben Sie:

> I agree with Martin that we shouldn't change this lightheartedly -
> it might break existing applications.

The order shouldn't be changed at all to circumvent a limitation of the
implementation of one behaviour only.

> AbstractTransformerBehaviour is special and I don't know of any
> other behavior that needs this if more than one instance is added to a
> component.

And that's the reason why that implementation should be changed.

> You can just use a single behavior and let it manage a list of transformators.

The question is if Wicket should do so in the long term implicitly, so
that users don't need to care at all or explicitly by providing a
container already. Otherwise all users need to implement their own,
which doesn't seem to make too much sense. This perfectly well reads
like infrastructure Wicket could provide and makes a good place to
document the limitation I encountered at the same time.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de