WebSocketAwareCsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener has to be deprecated too.

Sven

On 14.11.20 16:50, Andrea Del Bene wrote:
I don't know why deprecation has been applied that way, but recently I've answered a question on StackOverflow about unit testing with CSFR:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64675854/apache-wicket-9-1-csrf-enabled-formtester-submits-blocked-by-resource-isolation

I hope this could help. I've also tried to improve the documentation on the user guide but unfortunately the CI is not working at the moment so you want see those changes on line until infra team will fix it.