Hi,

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022, 21:37 satya inv <satya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
> We are trying to host wicket-8.11 application on Tomcat 10.
> While migrating, we could observe that wicket-8.11 has dependency on
> javax.servlet packages and is not compiling when we change servlet packages
> from javax.servlet to jakarta.servlet.

Right!

We assume Wicket-8.11 can work only with Servlet-api-3, but not with
> Servlet-api-5.

Wrong!

Can you please confirm the same from your end?

You can use Tomcat or Eclipse Jakarta migration tools to migrate any
javax... class to jakarta...
Just put the .war file in $CATALINA_HOME/javaee-webapps/ folder and Tomcat
will do if automatically.

Also, referred below link