On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 10:22 AM Martijn Dashorst <
martijn.dasho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> IIUC sfl4j 2.0.0 API is the same as 1.7.x API, so from a Wicket perspective
> it doesn't matter if we ship with 2.0.0 or 1.7.x, right?

Right!
The only difference is that 1.7.x is not a JSPM module and this leads to
some warnings in Wicket's build and some more problems if an application
tries to go full JSPM.
So, it is either JSPM or OSGi at the moment.
IMO option 3) is the best but someone has to investigate how to manage
Import-Package for OSGi.