Finally I'm  back! I can proceed with the new release!

On 11/4/23 21:46, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro wrote:
Hi,

My company is e about to start a new release cycle and I have recently
added the ability to replace wicket default event handling with your own. I
have some experimental branch of our project that replaces default event
handling with a custom one (it uses a mix of reflection and default one)
and all seems to be working Ok. But this requires an unreleased 9.16.0 in
order to be shared with my colleagues.

Is  everybody ok about releasing 9.16.0?