> On May 31, 2015, at 11:21 AM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> The NOTICE file in the source distribution has an extra entry giving
> attribution to University of Southampton. Shouldn't that entry be
> present in the NOTICE files included in the JARs as well?

Actually, I think it should be removed from the one in the source for the 2.x
branches.   I went through the old patch that was submitted for that and the
entire patch has now been completely rewritten as part of the updates to WSS4J
2.0 and the streaming/dom separations and code unification and inclusion of the
ws-security policy processing.  The only part of the patch that’s left is
really just an error message:

requiredElementNotSigned=Element {0} is not included in the signature

which is not something I think a Notice is needed for.  Even the code around
where that error was thrown is completely different.

Anyway, that’s something that I wouldn’t consider a blocker for a release.  We
can get that removed for the next releases.

Dan

> Andreas
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh
> <cohei...@apache.org> wrote:
>> This is a vote to release Apache WSS4J 2.1.1. This release fixes an
>> important bug in 2.1.0, which prevents signing or validating a signed SAML
>> token in an OSGi container.
>>
>> Issues fixed:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS/fixforversion/12332242
>>
>> SVN tag: