We support two different ways to run our JMS unit tests - active mq, and
qpid.

Qpid is a problem because these tests were written many years ago and the
ancient version used has a log4j 1.x dependency that we've been asked to
remove in AXIS2-5857.

Qpid went through huge changes in the last 10 years and our unit tests
didn't keep up.

At this point, the Qpid changes are far too great to refactor the test. I
tried updating the code to the latest dep and it was far from easy as the
changes to the project are huge.

To be clear, Qpid and JMS together in unit tests are not trivial. I don't
recall any Axis2 users of Qpid.

So I am looking at removing Qpid from the unit tests. Just thought I'd
bring it up for discussion before I take action.