Hi Amila,

As mentioned earlier, we create separate maven project for each and every
artifact[1]. So for each and every data service also, we create a separate
project.That is a basic design change in CS 2.0.0 in order get rid of
single src folder that is being shared by all the artifacts in the 1.0.x
family. We came up with such design in order to give a clear separation of
artifacts that one application (carbon application project) would require.

Regards,
Chathuri

[1]
http://builder1.us1.wso2.org/~carbonstudio/carbon-studio/2.0.0/M9/documentation/overview.html#artifactProject