As you know, we have made major changes at the kernel level which benefits
the entire platform, so the kernel team cannot ensure that each and every
product in the entire platform functions correctly, specially since we
seriously lack integrations tests. So, Pradeep sent a mail informing all
product teams to start feature testing & reporting bugs about 3 weeks ago.
Since most features do not have tests, we require people who know the
products to test the features.

* <http://www.apache.org/>**
email: **az...@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>* cell: +94 77 3320919
blog: **http://blog.afkham.org* <http://blog.afkham.org>*