Hi Shariq,

I don't think we can easily do it, so before physically starting the work
we need to have a proper understanding of all related issues from all
products and ensure that the solution will address those, if not, its going
to introduce a huge instability. So, if we are do this for the upcoming
release, we need an immediate plan or its best done for the next.

Thanks,
Senaka.