Hi All,

   From last Monday we had configured bamboo plans for each and every
product. But when building products in separate plans we had
to get a check out of entire platform for each and every products. It means
14 check outs of platform. But this was very time consuming
and consumed huge disk space.

As a solution for this after having off-line discussion with Carbon Team,
we changed the build strategy. In that instead of taking 14 check
outs to build product plans , we used the source checked out for building
platform plan. With this way we could build the products with a
small amount of time compared to earlier build strategy.

But as all of you know, when building products with this way, It generated
failure notice though the product build is executed with tests and
all the modules build successfully. Eg : IS build. This was because, bamboo
was not able to find out the tests reports in the directory we
specified for sure-fire reports. We tried with various combinations of
relative paths and was not success.

So after having an off-line discussion with pradeep (He had discussed with
Azeez and Sameera), we are moving back to the earlier build
strategy until we figure out a proper solution to the above problem.

There will be only four bamboo plans for building entire platform.

1. Orbit
2. Kernel
3. Platform (This will build up to samples)
4. Products.

Thanks
Shammi

--