On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Kasun Gajasinghe <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> I tried enabling caching for the service. It did get applied as expected.
>> But the change didn't survive a restart. I think this is same for other QoS
>> modules too (throttling, RM etc).
>

> Does the relevant policy got added to the relevant metafile?

Yes it does. I debugged this case a little bit, and I think the problem
occurs because our proxy service observer expects to find the relevant
policies in the registry. But they are no longer stored in the registry.

In the past it was just a matter of updating the proxy service
configuration with a key that points to the appropriate policy in the
registry:

<policy key="conf:/path/to/policy"/>

ESB knows how to resolve registry keys. But with the new model I don't know
how the same behavior can be achieved.

Thanks,
Hiranya