OK, here's what I found so far.

* javax.xml.namespace package is taken from the JDK in our products (see
launch.ini)
* When a package is taken from the JDK, it's version is always 0.0.0
* So all the bundles which uses javax.xml.namespace package should import
it without specifying a version or with version 0.0.0
* Up to yesterday morning, all bundles which imports this package has
imported it without specifying a version
* But now, all stubs are importing javax.xml.namespace; version="
[1.0.0,2.0.0)"
* When I have a look at poms of few stubs, there are no changes there and
no stub specifically import javax.xml.namespace in their bundle plugins
* AFAIK, maven bundle plugin adds import packages into MANIFEST.MF without
a version if there's no version specified
* But on current trunk, it adds the version [1.0.0,2.0.0) due to some
reason.

Now we have to find out the reason for this. Did anyone do any change
related to maven bundle plugin? May be a version change?

Thanks,
~Isuru