Hi

I have deployed web app on Stratos Live I can run the web app there. But
When I go to a particular a jsp page that calling to external
libraris(Stanforsparser.jar, PdfBox.jar) through servelet, gives me a blank
page.  I can run this webapp in my local Stratoes Application server
and mentioned jsp page appears without any problem

I'm using tomcat 7.0.22 for deploy the web app locally, and .war file is
uploaded to Stratos Live.

I found this error log on the Stratos Live server.

Server Log

[WSO2 Stratos Application Server] [2012-03-28 23:40:48,627] @
karsha.opensource.lk [11051] [WSO2 Stratos Application Server]ERROR
{org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Tomcat].[defaulthost].[/t/
karsha.opensource.lk/webapps/KarshaMarkUp].[jsp<http://karsha.opensource.lk/webapps/KarshaMarkUp%5D.%5Bjsp>]}
- Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
{org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Tomcat].[defaulthost].[/t/
karsha.opensource.lk/webapps/KarshaMarkUp].[jsp<http://karsha.opensource.lk/webapps/KarshaMarkUp%5D.%5Bjsp>
]

I found this log information is not enough to find out what is the error.
Is there a way I can get full error log on Stratos live Server?

Or What would cause this error?
Thanks