On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:

> We see a lot of persistence exceptions in the latest ESB packs:
>
> org.wso2.carbon.core.persistence.PersistenceException: A transaction is
> already started. Nested transactions are no longer supported in the new
> model
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.persistence.file.ServiceGroupFilePersistenceManager.beginTransaction(ServiceGroupFilePersistenceManager.java:62)
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.persistence.AbstractPersistenceManager.updateParameter(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:136)
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.persistence.ServicePersistenceManager.updateServiceParameter(ServicePersistenceManager.java:775)
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.persistence.ServicePersistenceManager.handleExistingServiceInit(ServicePersistenceManager.java:592)
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.deployment.DeploymentInterceptor.serviceUpdate(DeploymentInterceptor.java:282)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.notifyObservers(AxisConfiguration.java:652)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.addServiceGroup(AxisConfiguration.java:406)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.addService(AxisConfiguration.java:336)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.ProxyService.buildAxisService(ProxyService.java:566)
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.mediation.configadmin.ConfigurationUpdater.deployServices(ConfigurationUpdater.java:286)

Hi Hiranya,

This was an issue in
org...core.persistence.AbstractPersistenceManager#updateParameter
method specific to proxy services, and is now fixed. Just stumbled on it
when implementing Security persistence. Sorry for the trouble.
I'll look into the other main issue you pointed after security is done.

Thanks,
--KasunG

> What does this mean? Things seem to work find in spite of the exceptions
> though.
>
> --
> Hiranya Jayathilaka
> Associate Technical Lead;
> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org
> E-mail: hira...@wso2.com;  Mobile: +94 77 633 3491

*Kasun Gajasinghe*
Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

,
*email: **kasung AT spamfree wso2.com** cell: **+94 (77) 678-0813*
*linked-in: *http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe*
*
*blog: **http://blog.kasunbg.org* <http://blog.kasunbg.org>

*