Hi Tharindu,

The distributed LCM sample was written using older lifecycle configuration
model and was not compatible with the new lifecycle model. All of what was
doable with the older distributed LCM sample (which involved a more
powerful LC than the older Service LC) can now be done OOTB in G-reg 4.1.1.
So we decided to remove it from the distribution until we create a new
sample using the new lifecycle configuration model.

Thanks,
Janaka

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is an extremely usefu sample for demos. Where is it now??
>
> :samples $ ls
> custom-ui       dotnet          filesampleutils handler
> jcr-client      pom.xml         shutterbug      ws-client

> Tharindu
>
> blog: http://mackiemathew.com/
> M: +94777759908

Janaka Ranabahu