I have done a quick smoke test and there are issues related to persistence
manager. See "[Dev] PersistenceExceptions in ESB"

So applying security, caching ... not works via service dashboard.

Other mediation related components working fine ( proxy, sequence,
endpoints, API ) and ESB integration test covers most of ESB samples.

So I suggest to skip UI actions related to policies ( security, caching, RM
) and test rest of ESB.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Sanjaya Vithanagama <sanja...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did a round of smoke test on BPS and found an issue related to the fix for
> [1]. Nandika is currently fixing it.
>
> [1] : https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-12653
>
> Regards,
> SanjayaV.
>
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Pradeep Fernando <prad...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi RMs,
>>
>> please do smoke testing on these packs [1] . Once you are done with smoke
>> testing of your product, please send a mail to this thread, stating QA
>> readiness of the product.
>>
>> [1] http://wso2.org/bamboo/browse/WSO2CARBON-PRODUCTS-24/artifact
>>
>> thanks,
>> --Pradeep