Hi Kasun,

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Kasun Perera <kas...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi Prabath
>
> Yes, I can access SLive DSS from my local Stratos app server and all
> the functionalities are working as required, I'm not sure why it didn't
> worked for me yesterday night.
> So that means there is no problem with DB connection. The reason may be to
> getting a blank page on the jsp page where I use external jar file, is
> Security manager dosen't allow to run extrenal jar files on Straos Live app
> server?.
>
> but I have already singed my extrenal jar files with this from my local
> Stratos 1.5.2 appserver
> jarsigner -keystore repository/resources/security/wso2carbon.jks
> -storepass wso2carbon location_of_jarfile wso2carbon
>
> do I need to get signed my external jar files from Stratoes Live app
> server?

No you don't have to. You are having them inside the webapp .war right?
FYI : Only if you are to copy a jar into a lib directory you have to sign
it.

Your issue couldn't be related to security manager, as you are using
database to store all your data/files.

btw, I couldn't login to the webapp with the given credentials.

thanks,