Hi,

Manager build was fine until Monday evening. We could not test it yesterday
coz all of our RMs were busy with some preparation stuff.

Shariq was working on writing integration tests, but he was facing an issue
which we are discussing in another thread (some services starting after the
server starts).

We'll do a build today and let you know if we have any other issues.

Thanks,
AmilaM.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> RMs,
> Please send in a report of the current state of your products. This should
> include;
>
> 1. Build status
> 2. Test status - any failing commented out tests. Jira links if so
> 3. Code coverage - current coverage figures
> 4. Status & severity of pending L1s/L2s
> 5. Other issues & concerns
>
> Thanks
> Azeez