You don't set them up that way. If you have 2 LBs, then there are two modes:

1. they'd be mapped to the same IP and one will take over for the other via
Linux HA or some similar mechanism. So as far as the service nodes go
there's only one LB.
2. they'd be running hot-hot and clients will manage routing via (probably)
DNS round robin type scheme

Alternatively, you can set up another LB (maybe hardware one) in front of
our 2 LBs and then the service nodes would have that name/IP as the
endpoint. If you want that to have HA then you have to go to (1) or (2).

Sanjiva.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Say I have a primary and secondary LBs. How to configure them such that
> LBs know each other's existence?
>
> PS: I know how to configure a single LB, and cluster of other instances.
> There we map LB's public IP in axis2.xml of other instances. I tried same
> way with 2 LBs, but it failed to build AxisConfig and I think it's not the
> correct way.
>
> --
>
> Thanks & regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile: +94715779733
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/