Yes, this is because we got rid of the activation jar and javax.activation
from the JDK. So the solution would be to keep both with different versions
:(. Unfortunately JAX-WS MTOM doesn't work with the activation jar. It
needs it from the JDK. So we have to keep both and wire the bundles
properly.

Thanks,
~Isuru

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Nuwan Bandara <nu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems the activation jar provided by the JDK is not working correctly
> for with mail. I tried an old pack, where activation was given by axiom.
> and it worked fine. What is the possible solution for this. Can I use old
> activation for my bundle.
>
> Regards,
> /Nuwan
>

> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Isuru,
>>
>> Can this be due the recent change in the activation package versions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sameera.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Nuwan Bandara <nu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> I am getting following error when sending a mail from our Email
>>> hostobject, this was working well few weeks back. any particular reason ?
>>>
>>> by googleing, I found that this is something to do with activation jar,
>>> and also Mailcap File, any idea about it ?
>>>

>>> [2012-04-17 16:17:29,756] ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine} -
>>>  org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
>>> org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.exceptions.ScriptException:
>>> javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
>>>   nested exception is:
>>> javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME
>>> type multipart/mixed;
>>>  boundary="----=_Part_0_1260258275.1334659642237" (wso2)#16)
>>> [2012-04-17 16:17:29,759] ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.jaggery.core.manager.WebAppManager} -
>>>  org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
>>> org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.exceptions.ScriptException:
>>> javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
>>>   nested exception is:
>>> javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME
>>> type multipart/mixed;
>>>  boundary="----=_Part_0_1260258275.1334659642237" (wso2)#16)
>>> org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.exceptions.ScriptException:
>>> org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
>>> org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.exceptions.ScriptException:
>>> javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
>>>   nested exception is:
>>> javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME
>>> type multipart/mixed;
>>>  boundary="----=_Part_0_1260258275.1334659642237" (wso2)#16)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine.execScript(RhinoEngine.java:477)
>>>  at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine.exec(RhinoEngine.java:231)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.jaggery.core.manager.WebAppManager.execute(WebAppManager.java:100)
>>>  at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.jaggery.core.JaggeryServlet.doGet(JaggeryServlet.java:42)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
>>>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:224)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:61)
>>>  at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:155)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:987)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:579)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1600)
>>> at

--
Isuru Suriarachchi
Technical Lead