This seems bit strange, the real test case expects the length to be 2 but
the test failure complains it expects 3...

build 18-Apr-2012 17:01:13 Failed tests:
build 18-Apr-2012 17:01:13
testAddSchema(org.wso2.carbon.registry.governance.api.test.SchemaTestCase):
expected:<3> but was:<2>
build 18-Apr-2012 17:01:13
build 18-Apr-2012 17:01:13 Tests run: 233, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped:
0

Test case:
Schema[] schemas = schemaManager.findSchemas(new SchemaFilter() {
            public boolean matches(Schema schema) throws
GovernanceException {
                if (schema.getAttribute("version").equals("0.01")) {
                    return true;
                }
                return false;
            }
        });
        *assertEquals(2, schemas.length);*
        assertEquals(newSchema.getId(), schemas[0].getId());

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Subash Chaturanga <sub...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Subash Chaturanga <sub...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Ishan Jayawardena <is...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, please have a look at this error. Attached Log.
>>>

>> Hi,  already saw this on bamboo logs and working on it, this is not only
>> due to a testng failure. But product-governance-services also fails.
>>
>> - governance stratos fails.
>>
> There was patch for this fix, and not yet commited. I think Dimuthu is
> looking in to this to commit the patch.
>

>> - 1 test failure and I am locally trying to reproduce this.(This was a
>> randomly failing test and we intentionally add this(+ two other tests) to
>> see the behavior of this, because we couldn't reproduce this locally in
>> anyway).
>>
>> Excluded SchemaTest until get fixed.
>
>> Thanks
>>

>>> Thanks,