On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Prabath Abeysekera <praba...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi SupunM,
>
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM, Supun Malinga <sup...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi PrabathA,
>>
>> Added a comment to the jira with the error I got in stratos AS. I believe
>> its the same issue, hence didn't reopen. Please have a look.
>> Also I can confirm that the issue is fixed with manager.
>>

> As the stacktrace suggests, it looks likes the issue is originated from
> the user core in this occasion. Root cause could be the same (therefore the
> fix could be the same) but I don't think it has something to do with the
> changes we've done for dataservices.

In a way there's a possibility that both the two reported issues are
correlated. For example, there might be some functionality which depends on
dataservices running in AS (BAM data agents?) occupying the maximum number
of connections allowed in the MySQL instance thereby triggering this issue
from somewhere else. Better if we profile the connections (via SHOW
PROCESSLIST command in MySQL) in AS and double check whether it's the same
issue that triggers the exceptions in both occasions.