On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Kathiravelu Pradeeban <pradee...@wso2.com>wrote:

> axis2.xml, mailto.
>
> Further information on this can be found in the thread, "The forgot
> password functionality is included into the products".

I also agree with Thilina with this. I haven't seen any real user ask this
feature any where.

And this is not work out of the box. First Administrator has to edit the
axis2.xml (which we have classified as advanced configuration) and mount
the user store to a place which has the emails as an attribute. (If we can
do those why can't simply install feature as well?)

Admin Consoles are not meant to use in production set ups for products like
AS, DSS, ESB but users need to use Developer Studio to develop artefacts
and deploy them.

thanks,
Amila.