Hi All,
 We now in the process of getting  Cloud Services Gateway (CSG) for
it's first Alpha release and here's the pending work:

   1. Replace content of landing page/dashboard/ with correct content,
icons/images:
          We need to have nice descriptions about features provided by
CSG here. And features we have planning to display are (If this needs
changes please let us know):
          API protection
          Private data access
          Out Sourcing Computations.

   2. Fix UI themes:
           So that super-tanent logs in product look and feel is
rendered while, if tenant logs in look and feel should be one he/she
has chosen.

   3. Merge product and sevice pack.
          This needs to be done before the Alpha release.

Rajika, Please add if there is anything I have missed?

Amal, Could you assist us by creating relevant images/icons for CSG? I
will get in touch with more details.

--
- Ramith