Still there is no clear separation between tenant management and billing.
When the tenant management feature is installed, it is required to install
the bundles related to billing as well. Also there are dependencies for
email verification OSGi service from tenant management feature.

Before moving ahead with merging products and services, we need to remove
the optional dependencies from the Stratos components.

Thanks,
Thilina

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Ajith Vitharana <aji...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ajith,

>>>  I have built the IS product with dashboard feature , Now plugin
>>> directory  contains guice2_2.0.0.wso2v2.jar and
>>>  guice_3.0.0.wso2v1.jar , However IS server stats without any issue .
>>> But G-reg server didn't start. :(
>>>

>> Ok, so can you isolate all differences between IS and G-Reg that caused
>> this? We need to get this sorted asap. This is an absolute blocker for us
>> to get moving with the API-* additions to G-Reg, since the plan is that
>> this gets completed before starting that.
>>

> Hi Senaka,
>
> We were able to start G-Reg server after removing the registry content
> search feature.
> The server startup time has doubled  and all the integration tests are
> passed with the merged product.
>
> TODOs:
>
> 1) We are getting identity.xml not found issue (Thilina working on this)
> 2) Theme migration . (DimuthuL and Thilina)
>
> Thanks
> Ajithn
>

>> Thanks,
>> Senaka.

>>> --
>>> Ajith Vitharana.
>>> WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.org
>>> Email  :  aji...@wso2.com
>>> Mobile : +94714631794
>>>

>> --
>> *Senaka Fernando*
>> Product Manager - WSO2 Governance Registry;
>> Associate Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com*
>> Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org
>>
>> E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
>> **P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
>> Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando
>>
>> *Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>

> --
> Ajith Vitharana.