On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
> testAddSchema(org.wso2.carbon.registry.governance.api.test.SchemaTestCase):
> expected:<2> but was:<3>
>
> addSchema(org.wso2.carbon.registry.ws.client.test.general.Registry693TestCase):
> Invalid number of schemas on registry expected:<6> but was:<7>

Hi Azeez,
Yes, this is a known issue which also seems to have the potential to fail
some other integration test failures in a random manner.
(which is why we didn't excluded this particular test until get fixed). All
such failures seems related to indexing of governance artifacts and
Janaka is working on refactoring(/re-writing)  the artifact index
and hopefully it should  fix those failures.

Thanks

> --
> *Afkham Azeez*
> Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com