After building the latest ESB trunk and testing a C-App which contains all
sorts of ESB artifacts, I found out the following behavior.

* C-App get extracted into tmp/xxxCapp directory
* C-App deployer calls individual ESB deployers and deploys all artifacts.
This works fine. But still the original artifacts are in tmp and not in
repository/deployement/server/synapse-configs.
* Now if the C-App is deleted, all artifacts get deleted as well.
* But if I go the source view and edit the configuration, all artifacts are
written to repository/deployement/server/synapse-configs directory
* Now if I try to delete the C-App there are all sorts of errors.

So it looks like, according to how ESB artifact deployment is handled, it's
hard to deploy a C-App without following the already existing approach
(copying individual artifacts into relevant hot directories).

Thanks,
~Isuru

--
Isuru Suriarachchi