Hi Sinthuja,

We havent done this programatically before, so you mite face road blocks.
Please read through DashboardService. I belive addGadgetToUser method, does
what you need.

addGadgetToUser(String userId, String tabId, String url, String
dashboardName, String gadgetGroup)

Simply ignore the last parameter and pass null for that.

Regards,
/Nuwan

--
*Thanks & Regards,

Nuwan Bandara
Associate Technical Lead & Member, MC, Development Technologies
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  http://wso2.com
blog : http://nuwanbando.com; email: nu...@wso2.com; phone: +94 11 763 9629
*
<http://www.nuwanbando.com/>