Hi All,

When we invoke an admin service via a BPEL process, we get HTTP 401
Unauthorized error. If you go through [1] you will understand the scenario
better.
This was an issue in appfactory product as all the services, we have there
are administrative services and we invoke them via BPEL processes.

Normally what we do is pass http headers via a fronting ESB, but that is
not the ideal solution.
Here we are giving the solution via UEP concept. We add relevant http
headers basically the username and password via unified endpoints.
A sample configuration (.epr) is given below.

<wsa:Metadata>
<id>SInvokeEPR</id>
<transport type="http">
 *   <authorization-username>adminx</authorization-username> *
*    <authorization-password>adminy</authorization-password> *
</transport>
</wsa:Metadata>

In the setBasicAccessSecurityHeaders, we put HTTP header with name
"Authorization". Hence the username and password elements are named
<authorization-username/> , <authorization-password/> in epr configuration.

Please find the JIRA [2] created for this task. Further information are
added to the JIRA. Please find the sample attached to the JIRA FYI.
Kindly appreciate your suggestions.

<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-13111>[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10607598/wso2-bps-shared-http-cookies
 <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10607598/wso2-bps-shared-http-cookies>