Hi ,

Sure, I will continue work with emma. Main disadvantage we have in coverage
is we cannot use maven plugins to work on coverage. Since our tests are not
visible to sure-fire whole coverage cannot be execute through maven plugin.

I'm working on a flow to detect tests on suite level and trigger on suite
manager.

Thank You,
Dharsahana.

email : dharsha...@wso2.com <dharsha...@wso2.com>